Revolver by The Beatles
Turn off you mind, relax and float downstream, it is not dying, it is not dying.
Your day breaks, your mind aches, you find that all their words of kindness linger on when she no longer needs you.
Each day just go so fast, I turn around its past, you don't get time to hang a sign on me.
WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE, A YELLOW SUBMARINE
- rockpeaceandtea reblogged this from john-lennons-sexy-thighs
- foodandbooksandthings reblogged this from fallenbridesmaid
- foodandbooksandthings likes this
- chowder-in-wonderland reblogged this from johnpaulgeorgeringoandme
- chowder-in-wonderland likes this
- light-and-sweet reblogged this from sian-valentine
- johnpaulgeorgeringoandme reblogged this from how-to-unfold-your-love
- Show more notes