Revolver by The Beatles
Turn off you mind, relax and float downstream, it is not dying, it is not dying.
Your day breaks, your mind aches, you find that all their words of kindness linger on when she no longer needs you.
Each day just go so fast, I turn around its past, you don't get time to hang a sign on me.
WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE, A YELLOW SUBMARINE
- tits-drugs-and-rock-n-roll reblogged this from pink--echoes
- spiritualwanderlust95 likes this
- spiritualwanderlust95 reblogged this from rain-rock-royce
- loveandmusic67 reblogged this from rain-rock-royce
- loveandmusic67 likes this
- abbeysandpriories likes this
- Show more notes